Tuesday, September 25, 2018

And so it's come to this...

It's been over a year since Glitter Rock shut down the Cap-Page Board. And when the new galleries stopped, despite the forums still running, no one really posted there.

I tried to fill that void with the Cappers Playground. It wasn't anything fancy. It was just a general discussion forum. No Capping. (Not that I didn't try. The logistics didn't work out.) Just a giant open forum. A few Cappers joined, but, no one ever really posted. (Except to reply to one of my posts, but that was it.)

So, in order to keep the Capper world up to date on what's happening, who my new Crushes are, status of current Crushes, what movies I've bought, rented or seen in theaters, etc, this is the only way to do it.

Sure, I still tweet from time to time, but, the character limits would mean something like the annual update of new Crushes would take numerous tweets. (Not to mention the celebrities themselves could maybe stumble upon them.)

I'll recap a few things that were posted at the Playground, but other news will be brand new.

Let's see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment